12岁的英文怎么写：twelve years old ;At the age of 12
1. She began devouring newspapers when she was only 12.
2. She loved singing as a child and started vocal training at 12.
3. She calls the register for her class of thirty 12 year olds.
4. I've read that you've enlisted some 12-year-olds to help out in your campaign.
5. Children under 12 and passengers aged 65 or above enjoy concessionary fares on all routes.
6. It is incredible that the 12-year-old managed to even reach the pedals, let alone drive the car.
7. If they appear to be under 12, then the doorman is not allowed to permit them entry to the film.
8. A 12 - year - old Ohio boy is in trouble with the law.
俄亥俄州的一名12 岁 男孩因触犯法律受到监禁.
9. Client range by age: aged between 12 - 65 Can Counsel in English.
10. I did a series of experiments when I was 12.
11. And I, I'm a happy boy, I'm 12, I'm a student.
还有我, 我是一个快乐的男孩, 我今年12岁, 我是一名学生.
12. I began to learn about love in dancing school, at age 12.
13. At the age of 12, he became a pious Christian.
14. Most children under 12 years old are fond of cartoon movies.
15. And they are only about 12 years older than my son.