Clifford, Emily 和 Tim决心每天做一件好事。他们帮人扫落叶，油漆房子，但Clifford总在关键时刻帮倒忙。突然，他们听到有人喊“救命”，原来房子着火了，Clifford 这次会如何表现呢？本文适合小学四年级学生阅读。
1. Hello! I'm Emily. This is my dog, Clifford. One day a boy named Tim says, "I try to do a good deed every day. If I have Clifford, I can help a lot of people." I say, "Let's do some good deeds together."
你好！我是 Emily。这是我的狗狗Clifford。有一天，一个叫 Tim 的男孩说：“我每天要做一件好事。如果有 Clifford 帮忙，我可以帮助许多人。” 我说：“让我们一起来做好事吧！”
2. A man is cleaning leaves. Then we help him. But the leaves make Clifford sneeze.
一个男人在扫树叶，我们去帮他。但是，树叶使得 Clifford 打了个喷嚏。
3. Then we see a lady painting her house. We help her and she thanks us. Clifford feels very happy. He wags his tail. White paint splatters all over her house. Nothing seems to go right.
4. Suddenly we hear a cry: "Help! Fire!" Clifford runs to the burning house. There are two kids upstairs. With Clifford's help, we get them out.
突然，我们听到一声大叫：“救命！失火了！” Clifford 朝着火的房子跑去。楼上有两个小孩，在 Clifford 的帮助下，我们把小孩救了出来。
5. There is a swimming pool in front of the house. Clifford uses the water to put out the fire.
6. That afternoon the mayor gives us each a medal for our good deeds. Of course, Clifford gets the biggest medal of all.
那天下午，市长给我们每人发一个奖章，表扬我们做了好事。当然，Clifford 得到的奖章 大！
Question: Why does Clifford get the biggest medal of all?