Alternate Bus Route 交替的巴士路线
A: I just missed my bus.
我刚才没赶上公共汽车。
B: Oh no! What are you going to do?
哦,怎么会这样,你接下来准备怎么做?
A: I don't know! The next one comes in ten minutes!
我不知道!下辆车是十分钟后!
B: You won't make it to work on time.
你上班不会迟到吧。
A: What should I do?
我该怎么办?
B: Ask the next bus driver for help.
请公共汽车司机帮下忙吧。
A: How can he possibly help me?
他怎么可能帮我呢?
B: He could tell you which bus to ride.
他可以告诉你乘哪辆公共汽车。
A: Do you think it's alright to ride a different bus?
你认为乘不同的车是好的吗?
B: Sure, as long as you get to work on time.
当然可以,只要你准时上班。
A: I just hope I don't get lost.
我只是希望我不会迷路。
B: You won't. Besides, it's good not to sit idly by.
你不会的,再说,不要坐着一副无所事事的样子。