早晨好!
Good morning.
Good morning, John. (早晨好,约翰。)
Good morning, mom. (早晨好,妈妈。)
闹钟响了吗?
Did the alarm clock go off? *go off是闹钟“响”的意思。
Did the alarm clock buzz?
Did the alarm clock ring?
该起床了!
It's time to get up!
It's time to get up! (该起床了!)
I don't wanna get up. (我真不想起。)
It's time to wake up!
It's time to get out of bed.
It's time to get ready.
快点儿起床!
Get up soon.
Get up soon. (快点儿起床!)
I don't want to. (我真不想起。)
你醒了吗?
Are you awake? *get up是动词,表示“起床”、“起”的动作。awake是形容词,表示“醒了”、“没睡”的状态。
Are you awake? (你醒了吗?)
I am now. (我刚醒。)
你不舒服吗?
Are you feeling sick?
Are you feeling sick? (你不舒服吗?)
No, I'm just tired. (没有,只是有点儿累。)
睡得好吗?
Did you sleep well?
Did you sleep well? (睡得好吗?)
Yes, I slept very well. (嗯,睡得挺好。)
Did you sleep well? (睡得好吗?)
No, I couldn't fall asleep. (哪儿啊,几乎没睡着。)
能帮我关掉闹钟吗?
Would you turn off the alarm clock? *turn off的原意是“关”,多用于收音机、电视、照明等类的东西。虽然现在有许多东西无需用按钮开关,但一般也用turn off表示。
Please turn off the alarm clock. (请把闹钟关了。)
你终于起来了。
You finally got up.
You finally got up. (你终于起来了。)
I'm still sleepy. (我还困着呢!)
今天是个好天!
It's a nice day!
It's a nice day! (今天是个好天!)
It sure is. (是不错啊。)
It's a beautiful day!
It's a wonderful day!
It's a great day!
昨晚你熬夜了?
Did you stay up late last night? *stay up late“睡得晚”、“熬夜”。
Did you go to bed late last night?
把被子叠好。
Let's fold up the futon. *fold意为“折叠”,fold up意为“叠好”、“叠整齐”;futon原本是日文,现在英文中也逐渐使用,意为“被子”。